Interviews great way to show authenticity and build trust with your patient leads. Whether it is from a glowing patient review or a look into the life and mind of the doctor, interviews provide a foundation for great storytelling and connect viewers to your brand and what you offer.
In both Elevate and Influence shots, we will be interviewing your patients and diving deep into the reasons why they love you so much! Selecting the right patients is the key to creating videos that will resonate with your brand and make an emotional connection with the viewer.
You should be after finding patients that have a lot to say, with each patient having received a different specific treatment. For more information on getting the most out of patient testimonials, check out our article on Selecting The RIGHT Testimonials.
The Interview Process
The interview process typically takes about 15 minutes. In your interview, our crew will ask a handful of questions designed to prompt the best responses. We are looking for honest and authentic responses. Do not worry about fumbling your words or sounding silly. That’s what editing is for and we can always re-do your take!
Try to answer these questions to the best of your ability and be sure to include context in your response. In other words, answer the question as if the question had not been asked. Here is an example!
Question: What was your first impression when visiting ABC Dental?
Correct Answer: When I first came to ABC dental, the first thing I noticed was how clean and well-thought-out the office was. Dr. ABC has an amazing eye for detail and seeing the pride in how the office was kept made me feel like I was in great hands when it came in for treatment!
Incorrect Answer: The office was clean and nice.
After the short interview is complete, we will bring your team and the patient together to shoot some sequences of B-Roll. This helps to pull the story together, hide cuts in the interview and provide us with content for all video deliverables! For more information on B-Roll, check out our help article titled, What is B-Roll?
Patient Interview Questions
- Tell us your name and how long you’ve been a patient at ABC Dental.
- What first made you decide to come to ABC Dental?
- What were your previous experiences like before choosing ABC Dental?
- What was your first impression when visiting ABC Dental?
- Are there any qualities about the doctor and staff that stand out to you?
- Why is trust important to you and how does Dr. ABC demonstrate trust at this practice?
- What would you tell someone looking for a new dentist about ABC dental?
- What is the treatment you received here that made the biggest difference in your smile?
- Why did you decide to get XYZ treatment?
- How has your XYZ treatment made you feel after?
- How did the doctor/staff make you feel comfortable During XYZ Treatment?
- If someone was interested in an XYZ treatment, why should they choose ABC dental?
Doctor Interview Questions
- Tell us your name, role and the name of your practice.
- Can you share a little bit about yourself and why you decided to become a dentist?
- What are some problems you saw in other practices that you wanted to solve when opening your practice?
- Tell us a bit about the area you serve and what you bring to the local community.
- What is your practice's dental philosophy or core values?
- What does patient care mean to you?
- What is the most rewarding part of your job?
- If someone was looking for a new dentist, they should choose ABC because:
- Tell us about a service/product or treatment that you are proud to offer at ABC dental. What problem does it solve?
- What technology do you have that makes this service unique to ABC Dental?
- Describe what a typical XYZ Treatment might look like to a patient.
- If someone was considering an XYZ treatment, why should they choose ABC Dental?
How are interviews used?
Each interview is designed to create 2 independent videos. One video will be about the general patient experience and the other will be specific to your target services. In addition to these videos, a patient/practice highlight will be made.